Kids are funny!!!!!!

I don't know if I was more busy in Haiti or here!!!!! Of course, I have to admit that over Memorial day weekend, the kids and I took 3 days of resting and doing pretty much NOTHING!!!! I felt very lazy, unaccomplished, fat and well just lazy after those three days, but I think that after three days of laying on the couch with both kids on top of me was good for the three of us. I really felt that they both needed to "just be". So, we took a weekend to "just be" together. I think it was good for us. We rejuvenated a bit and bonded a ton!!!!

Late last week we were able to get a car. It is used, simple, basic and I do not have a picture of it yet, but I do have a picture of the car that the kids both wanted me to get!!!!!!!



Yes, the black 2009 Convertible...hmmmmm....a bit out of my price range!!!! :) Well, Jaryse has told me only 3 times everyday since last week that when he grows up, he wants a black car "without the thingy on top!!!" LOL!!!!

The kids are still having fun with all of their dress up clothes and Grandma Wilcox just sent more dress up clothes in a package this week! We are so excited!!!! We have our IEP set for Ecrissa (to determine her summer school placement and fall school placement) for mid-June and we have the appointment with the ENT to discuss Cochlear Implant next week! I am thrilled and nervous all at the same time! I am praying for positive outcomes in all of these upcoming appointments!
I think I'll be happy when school starts in the fall, as I think we'll actually form a schedule that will last for more than 2-3 days! I think that'll be good for all three of us, but for now, we are enjoying all of the time we have together and thanking the Lord for each and every provision!


Comments

coby de blaeij said…
Hi Cheri Kay.
I am praying for you and the kids. Hope and pray that all will work out for Ecrissa's schooling.
Thanks for the pictures. I miss that little girl of you!!
Manda said…
I LOVE THAT BOY! That photo of the kids in the car is just awesomeness.

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!