Ecrissa's 6th Birthday!

Thanks to many wonderful people, Ecrissa had a very very wonderful and memorable 6th birthday!!!!! Princess was the major theme with dress-up and pretend play the theme for the gifts. She got all sorts of dress up gear and a tea party set to top it all off!!! She was so excited with the decorations that Grandpa and Grandma Sessions sent, the wonderful friends that showed up, the yummy cake and ice cream and the amazing gifts and love that everyone shared!

Jaryse got in on the fun too! They were all so cute and funny playing together and having a blast!


I am happy that it all came together. Around 9:30 this morning, I wasn't sure!! LOL!! I thought I was crazy and was actually in Haiti! See, I gave Ecrissa a bath and braided her hair, then cut Jaryse's hair and went to throw him in the bath. Well, after about 2 inches of water, the water STOPPED!!! Yes, there was no water!!!! Then, I remembered! They were shutting the water of in the building for some plumbing work! Holy Cow!!!! Good thing I'm used to this! Jaryse got a really cold bath with a cup pouring water over his head, and Momma just cleaned up and sprayed some pretty smelling spray stuff on!!! LOL!!!!!!
But.....then I remembered that I hadn't baked the cake yet! I went to get the box and you guessed it, I need 1 1/4 cups of WATER!!!! I didn't have any more bottled water and NO tap water! Well, such is life I thought! It won't be the end of the world if she doesn't have a cake! But, God is good and the water came on before I had to go to work and I was able to get the cake baked before I had to leave for work! Whew!!!! I even got a shower when I got home from work before everyone came over! God is good!



Thanks for all the birthday wishes on Facebook, Email, and telephone calls today! It sure is amazing the wonderful people that God has brought into our lives to make our lives so full of Joy each and every day!!!!




And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my 6 year old Princess!!!!!!!

Comments

Dana Michelle said…
Oh i'm so glad you and the kidsies are doing so well!! Happy belated birthday Ecrissa!! It looked like it was so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!