So, today at about 2:37, I was driving and I prayed to the Lord, Father, I know this isn't too big for you! I really really would like passports today. I know the office is almost closed, but Father, please, let them release my passports, if the guy has already checked, please lay it on his heart to check again and let the office release them!

I prayed this prayer, until I parked my car, about 2:40, walked into a store, walked out and noticed a missed call at 2:45, I called it back, it was the guy who was checking on passports---WE GOT THEM!!!!!! WE HAVE OUR PASSPORTS!!!!!!!!! Did you hear a really loud OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was me this afternoon! I am so very very excited! I can hardly think straight! Thank you for all your prayers!!!! I know they work! I see it in my life everyday, and I am convinced! Prayer is powerful!!!!!! Praise the Lord for He is GOOD!!!!

Comments

Big Al, the gal said…
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY CK!!!! I've been praying for you like I said I would too. Maybe all your friends and family praying so hard for you just started to get on His nerves. LOL!

I was going to send you some socks you left here by mistake, but I guess I should just keep them here because you are going to be home in NO TIME!!!

Remember, you've got a room if you want/need one!

Love you! Congratulations!!
Chelsey said…
OMIGOODNESS!!!!! That's AWESOME, CK!!!! I've been praying for you! How awesome... so you will be home by Christmas??? lol
love,
Chelsey
Pye's In Haiti said…
Oh my WORD!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!! So what's your time limit? When are you leaving? When are you coming back?
MelDownard said…
That is so awesome Cheri Kay! Oh my goodness, you have been the most patient person ever! Hopefully you'll be home soon!
Melanie
Anonymous said…
Awesome! You're probably already on the plane :)

Put Jaryse in his "Missigan" jersey and get the hell out of there!
Tanjungbungah said…
Cheri Kay!! I check in on you now and then always hoping and praying you will have good news...and here it finally is!! I am SO excited and thrilled to read your latest news!! Wow...I can't even express my excitement for you. It's been WAY too long!! Huge hugs and congrats to you all!! Tara (Kalaiah-Judeline's (from HIS Home) mom in case you don't recognize me!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!