A few more pics

Whew, another week down and the start of a week of break. It is Carnival here in Haiti this week so we don't have school. I am thrilled for that, but along with that vacation comes more delays in waiting for our visa's. Last Monday was an American Holiday and Monday and Tuesday for sure are Haitian Holidays (sometimes the President will declare days following the actual holiday a national holiday as well.....we'll see). The US embassy here celebrates both Haitian and American Holidays, as they have Americans and Haitians working in the offices. I guess I can understand, and really, what's a few more days to wait. I've already waited this long. If God can provide for us for almost three years, I am pretty sure he can handle three days of holiday delays. :)


This dog above with Jaryse is Roscoe. He is the sweetest dog. Jaryse loves him and I think Roscoe likes Jaryse a bit too. He tolerates a four year olds not so gentle hands and unpredictable behavior so well. The other morning, Jaryse came in and told me that he was brushing the doggy, and as he was saying this, he was holding the scraper thing that you scrape all the burnt stuff off of a grill. OUCH---Then I noticed, a big huge clump of the poor dogs coat in this not so gentle "brush". YIKES :)



We got a package from my mom and it had some princess press on finger nails for my little princess--OOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE, is that little girl loving those nails. She wore them to church and was very proud of her beautiful nails. She loves being the little princess that she is :)



At our friends house, they have a small concrete hole and they filled it with water while the kids played in it. It is only about 5 or so inches deep and the kids had a blast. They were running, spraying each other, jumping in the water and just having a blast. I love to watch this young fun and listen to their awesome giggles. The other little girl in the pic is Kaydence. She's a doll and only about six months younger than Jaryse. They love to play with each other.



They also have a blond wig. Doesn't Ecrissa look stunning as a Blond??????
And, who is this gorgeous blond..................................???????














Someday he'll be really mad at me for putting these pics on the internet, but he's sooooooooo stinkin' cute I can't help it :)
Please continue to Pray us home. I am praying that the Embassy will open on Wed. and that forward movement will happen and we'll be given a visa appointment very soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good blog.
Portugal
Dana Michelle said…
I'm praying for you Cheri! I love looking at your blog and seeing your adorable kids! Hopefully I'll get to see Ecrissa again one of these days.

P.s. Jaryse looks good as a blond ;-)
Chelsey said…
How'd it go???? Been praying for you!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!