PROOF!!!!!

I am still a little boggled by all of this!!!! It seems so weird that after 20 months of NOTHING we now have passports!!!!!! I am in AWE, SHOCK, BEWILDERMENT AND ABSOLUTE GRATEFULNESS to all who have loved us through this! I am nervous for all of the upcoming changes, but I know that they'll be good changes so I am also excited for them!!!!

On another note, my little princess fell off the monkey bars and has a fat lip, a scratched up chin, and a loose tooth! Luckily, it's a tooth that is still a baby tooth and one she should be losing soon anyway! She is a cranky little girl and resists eating, but she'll heal up soon I'm sure! It sure is tough being a kid! :)


Luvs and hugs from the Sessions Family in Haiti!

Comments

Manda said…
Those passports are a beautiful thing, Cheri! (So is your daughter, even with a macked up chin, hee!)
Liles Family said…
Ok, I was waiting for a picture before I coudl really believe it. Congrats again!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!