The family is here

Grandma, Teri and Henry arrived on Thursday night. We have been super busy but totally enjoying out time. This is my Grandma's first visit to Haiti and the first time that she has met my two awesome children. They have had so much fun. Of course, grandma came with a suitcase FULL of new clothes and new toys and the kids are loving the gifts. It was like Christmas Thursday night when Grandma opened her suitcase :)

I have heard (but don't tell the kids :) ) That there are more presents to come from their Aunt Teri and Uncle Henry. i am sure that they'll be soooooooooooooo excited to get more fun things.

We are currently in Jacmel and will go to do therapy today with the three children that I see here in Jacmel in just aobut an hour. My family will go with me and meet some of the kids that I provide services for here in Haiti. I hope that they will be as blessed by these little miracles as I am.

I heard this morning about the school in Petion-ville. Apparently, a school building collapsed whille the children adn teachers were inside of it. I am about two and a half hours away from there, and don't know any real details, other than what I've heard on the news. Please pray for those families, as it's just another tragedy that these people are forced to face. Seems that there is a new tragedy daily here in this country for these people.

I will post pics as soon as we get home from Jacmel.

luvs, CK and the munchkins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!