Catching up!!!!

My family left yesterday morning :( :( :( , but now I am in the middle of catching up. Oh, and Mia, I don't have pics yet!!!!! I am waiting for grandma and Teri to send them to me. I didn't have my camera with me, just grandma and Teri. We had a good visit though. We went to Jacmel and they watched me do therapy with the Jacmel kids, we played in the pool and enjoyed each other's company. We then came back to Port au Prince, did some shopping on the street, went to market's and to orphanages. On Tuesday my brother in law went to the medical clinic with me and to the school while I taught. I think that between all the driving around Port au Prince and the drive to Jacmel, they go to see alot of Haiti and experience some of the culture. I know they experienced nights (and even days) without electricity, the heat, Haitian Happiness (for those of you who don't know what that is, come visit, maybe you'll experience it too!!!), cold or semi warm showers, poor water pressure, bad roads, burning trash, rain (and lots of it), flooded roads, and probably much more that I just think is normal at this point!!!!!! Haiti is full of all sorts of experiences, without even going anywhere, and we were all over! I am so happy that they came, so happy that they played with my kids, and so grateful for their love and support.

I'll post pics when I get them from my sis (hint hint!!!)

Comments

Teri May said…
I sent pics today!!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!