Can you say ATTITUDE???????


So my little pre-schooler thinks that she is in charge!!!! She was walking around the school campus after school on Wednesday and all of a sudden, struck this pose! She is unbelievable!!!! Both of the kids are doing great! Ecrissa is learning so much!!!! She is signing consistently, obeying in the classroom (well, most of the time anyway!) and she is even putting concepts together that I had no idea she even was tuned into. Like, yesterday, I taught her the sign for "school", as soon I showed her the picture of the school, she started signing the alphabet, and backpack and children! I couldn't believe it-she knew that all of these things are associated with the school! I am so proud of how far she has come!
Now, my son, he's just an entertainer! Mia, Joclynn and I found him a shirt that says "Ladies Man" while I was in LA about a month or so ago. Yesterday, he was walking around the campus with 4 of the little girls in the 2nd grade class and anyone that he walked by, he told them that he was a ladies man! Lord help me please as this kid becomes a teenager!!!!!
Well, that's a quick update on the munchkins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!