3 years ago this week.......


Was not only my first trip to the country of Haiti, but it was also the week that I first met my 2 Haitian Angels. The above picture is Jaryse! He was 14 days old, and this picture was taken just hours after I laid eyes upon him. I did not come to Haiti with the primary intentions of adopting, but, the minute I held my two children, I knew with all that was in me that they were mine. I will never forget how they felt in my arms. I remember holding Jaryse that day like it was yesterday! It is actually amazing to me that it wasn't yesterday! Somedays, it seems like I just met him, but other days, when I really want this adoption to be done, final, and behind us, it seems like ages! I am so grateful for the Lord's provisions of bringing me to Haiti that very first time. I am more grateful for his Awesome GRACE and MERCY that allows me to be blessed with the 2 children that are so perfectly mine! Thank you Jesus!
Happy "met you for the first time" Anniversery to my little Angels, Jaryse James Sessions and Ecrissa Danae Sessions! Momma loves you more than words can say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!