Therapist in Training!!!

Kids are great! Today, I found my son pretending to do therapy on his little friends back!! He has watched me during many therapy sessions here in Haiti! He was pretending to get lotion and rubbing her back and he was moving her around like I make my patients move from position to position! It was really fun to watch! I am just amazed every day at how much my 2 children are growing. They are imitating everything, their language is increasing by the minute. My little girl, who is deaf, is using more signs all the time, and the little guy pictured above is using English, Sign Language and Haitian Kreyol. It is an exciting time for me as their mommy as I watch them develop. We are still waiting for the legalization of the adoption. We are praying that it comes soon so that we can move forward with the passports and visa's soon. Well, I hope maybe that I have a little therapist here in this little man, and maybe he'll continue what I am doing here in Haiti when he grows up! Such an exciting thought--What will they be when they grow up?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!