Always trusting God's Timing!




So, remember that first adoption, you know, that one that took 4.5 years? The one where I begged and pleaded with God to make it happen faster? To make it happen on my timeline?  Yea, me too! LOL! I remember it well! What I learned during that time was that God really did have everything under control and we all came home from Haiti at a perfect time.

So, how about this time around.  Um, well, again, it's God's timing!  Things are going much quicker than I had prepared myself for.  I mean, it's an adoption right!? It takes a long time right?! I've got time right?!  Hahahaha!  I love how God keeps me guessing!  This time has been so far way quicker and easier than I had expected!  Yes, we got our Letter of Acceptance EARLY! EARLY????? Nothing happens early in an adoption process!!!! I am so grateful for the lessons that God teaches me!

I am so excited to bring this baby girl home!  I am so excited to be her momma!  I am so excited to teach her sign language and to watch her big sister become a role model!  But, we are in a time crunch friends!  I thought I had like 5 more months to prepare to bring this sweety home and well.....it's looking more like just over 2 months before we travel to China!  Whhaaaaaatt!!!????

This week I've been nesting! LOL!!!  I realized that I have NOTHING, other than my arms for this baby!  My friend pointed out that my arms are the most important things for this little girl, but you know, clothes, a bed, car seat and some other things will be nice too! LOL!

I was so blessed last night by a wonderful church that has things available for adoptive and foster families.  Hey, we have some clothes, and some cute clothes, for baby girl! :)  I also got to chat and laugh and be loved and supported by some amazing women!

The kids are super excited!  They got a blanket kit (the ones where you tie the knots in the fleece) and they are making blankets for their sister!  I just love these two!  They also had a blast "shopping" for their baby sister at the church!

We are still fundraising!  Please, if you can help it would be so appreciated!  I had expected a few more months of saving and fundraising in order to have the finances for the remaining adoption fees and travel.  We are still in need of about $1600 for the remaining adoption fees plus then the travel fees.

Thank you so much for your love and support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!