Wow! It's been awhile!!!!

Whew! I don't hardly even remember the last time I blogged!!!! I know that school started and then my life became a blur! We got to move to our new home on October 2nd and I feel like I've been working triple time trying to unpack and get us all settled! I have had lots of people ask for pictures of the house so this blog is my attempt to share some! I did not get any of the yard, but there is a nice back yard that is all fenced in with a play structure. The kids love it!

So, here are some pictures......in no strategic order...in fact, in a sort of random order!




The house from the front.




The kitchen (If any of you ever were in either of my last 2 apartments, you will know how HUGE this kitchen is for me!)



My bedroom (view 1)




My bedroom (view 2)


Living Room (view 1 with the sliding doors to the deck)


Living Room (view 2...including the munchkins!)


Jaryse's Room


Dining Room


Ecrissa's room (view 1)


Ecrissa's Room (View 2)


Laundry Room


Well, there you have it...well most of it! I realized I didn't put the pics of the bathrooms though! The house has 2 full baths with one of the baths having a jacuzzi tub in it. We do feel like there is alot of room and we are all feeling very blessed!


Other than unpacking our home, we've been busy with karate, dance, IEP meetings, soccer, school and school related activities, work and family fun! I will try to post some pics of the kids soon!!!!!


Hope you all are well~


luvs and hugs

CK, J and E




















Comments

Manda said…
LOVE IT! So happy for you guys. YAY!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!