Can I request....

a ground hog week?? Isn't ground hog day when the same day keeps happening over and over. Well, this past week was so awesome I want it to keep happening!!!! In the past 2 weekends MSU has won 2 football games and 3 basketball games and hopefully one tomorrow! Seriously, I love it!!!!! The kids and I got to go to one of the basketball games and we had a blast!!!!!!!

I had the week off from work and so was able to spend some time in both of the kids' classrooms. I LOVED every minute of that! I am amazed at how much my kids have grown academically, even since the end of the year last year. I loved seeing the things that they are doing in class and how they are doing in school. This also made them feel very special.


Last night we had a "family date night" at the new PF Changs that just opened near us! Jaryse's favorite food is Chinese and we all loved it! We all dressed up in nice clothes and the three of us (well, 4 if you count Ecrissa's American Girl doll) went out to dinner. It was so nice and the kids' were perfect! I was even told by an older lady that the kids' were so well behaved. That is always nice to hear.






Ecrissa loved the basketball game. She enjoyed dancing when the band played and she cheered and cheered! Jaryse was singing the fight song by the end of the game! Nothing makes me prouder!LOL



My mom, step-dad and my step-dad's mom came over to our new home for Thanksgiving! It was awesome! I have never had the opportunity to "host" my family for a gathering. I can't say that I was perfect, in fact, I never even got out of my sweats, did my hair or make-up, but the food was good and we had fun! My step-dad was awesome and helped me with some little odd jobs that I couldn't do (or didn't want to do). It was great!


We also decorated the house for Christmas! Our house is very festive and we love every inch of it! I am so incredibly blessed and I just can't believe that I deserve even 1% of what I have. Thankful for sure!


Go State!

Comments

wannabe said…
Love your kids, even if they do wear the wrong colors....;)

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!