Birthday Girl, 3 days and 3 celebrations

Ecrissa had an awesome birthday!!!! She got to celebrate with me and her brother on Thursday as well as both of her classrooms at school. She was so super happy all day long!


Jaryse on the other hand slept all the way through her dinner at Applebee's! Guess it's not as exciting when it's not your own birthday!!!!


Ecrissa loved her food and ice cream at Applebee's. Then on Friday, we went to dinner with my mom and opened more presents.

Then on Saturday, we celebrated at Chuck E Cheese with my dad's side of the family. She got more presents and tons of fun at C.E.C's!!!!!





She is now fully exhausted and in bed! I am fully exhausted and about to go to bed! I am so glad that she is so loved and so special to so many people! But, I am also glad that birthday week is over!!!!! That is too much stress on the momma who wants everything to be perfect for her princess!!! Sleepy time! Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!