Well....I'll keep the blog

So, I had more than one request to keep the blog. So, I'll keep it! I am honored that this blog blesses even one person, let alone more than one!

So, I got a new computer and have enjoyed some of the new things that I can do with it. It has been kinda fun.


Over spring break the kids and I went to Frederik Meijer Gardens with my dad and step-mom. We had a blast!!! It was colder than I would have requested for it to be, but we had fun anyway!

I know that having family, especially grandpa's and grandma's around us is the most beneficial thing that has happened since moving back to Michigan. The JOY that my children emit when they are with their grandparents melts my heart. Jaryse explodes with happiness when there is a grandparent around. If nothing else was good for us here in Michigan (which is not true, there are lots of good things), the relationships that my children have with all of their grandparents far out weighs anything else.


Jaryse had another belt testing this week and he is now an orange strip belt. He is getting more and more confident and watching him mature has been so much fun!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!