Long time no post!

I have a TON of excuses as to why I haven't updated my blog however, I'll spare you the boredom!!! I have debated as to whether or not I want to continue to keep this blog up. I sorta feel like with facebook, anyone who really wants to follow me and the kids they can, but then this has been a good place for me to "journal" our lives. I don't feel that right now our lives are anything out of the ordinary. We are moving along happily. Both kids growing, changing and becoming amazing new people each and every day! God is so faithful. I love my job, I love being a momma and I am super content with my life right now! Not that I don't have goals and things that I want to do...because I do. But, I am so sure that God has that all in line for us that I am content to give my life to him and enjoy every day. Do I have hard days--OF COURSE! I am a full time working single momma of 2 kids, one of which has special needs. Of course there are hard days, but 90% of the time, I feel totally content with where we are. Ecrissa is really doing well in school and speech therapy. She is still behind her same aged peers, but she is doing awesome and moving forward and making progress. What more could I ask for? She is happy, healthy and doing great! Jaryse is doing great also. He is keeping up with his same aged peers and loving Karate. I love watching him develop into quite a little man. I will continue to debate, pray, and determine whether or not I should keep up this blog, but for now I am going to go enjoy my babies!

Comments

Beth said…
Personally, I vote for keeping up the blog! I was just thinking about y'all the other day and wondering how things were going. So glad to hear y'all are doing well! :)
CK Sessions said…
Aw!!!! Thanks Beth!!!!! I will take that to heart!!! I didn't know if it was blessing anyone any longer, but, maybe it is! Miss you!!!!!
Amy said…
Keep the blog. Or I will look you up on fb. Or both.
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!