The New Year Post

This post has been bugging me! I feel like I'm supposed to reflect on 2010 and hope and wish for 2011....isn't that what I'm supposed to do??? Well, I have reflected. Sure, a lot happened in the year 2010 (when you think about it, there are 365 days in a year, shouldn't a lot happen????) Most of which was very positive and moved our family into a new home closer to family with a better school and better job. I do have high hopes for this upcoming year as well, but thinking about what I'd like to accomplish in a whole year or making resolutions for everyday for a whole year seems a bit overwhelming to me. My prayers is simple. I am not praying that I'll have a wonderful 2011 but that I am the Momma that God wants me to be to the 2 children that He entrusted to me. I am not praying for the whole year 2011 today, I am praying for this moment. One moment, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. To let go of the hustle and bustle, let go of the perceived demands of the world and focus on what God wants me to do and be the woman He wants me to be one moment, one minute, one day at a time.


Why so simple???? 2 reasons. 1. They deserve that (just look at those faces!). 2. That is what God asks of me. Looking forward to the next moment, next minute, next hour and next day in my life. Thank you Jesus for loving me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!