Busy busy busy...........

We have been non-stop since school started after Christmas break! It's been so much fun, just doesn't leave a lot of time to keep up with other things.....you know.....like updating blogs! :)

My little man earned his orange belt in Karate. He is learning a lot and having fun with Karate. It's fun for me to watch him learn and grow.

My dad and step-mom bought Ecrissa American Girl twin dolls for Christmas. The funny thing is though, she wants nothing to do with the boy doll! She loves the girl, she loves dressing like her girl doll, but doesn't want anything to do with the boy. She INSISTS that it's for Jaryse. Jaryse....well....he is fine with that! He wrestles with the doll, throws it around and the two of them have a blast!
Here are my Haitian American dolls with their American dolls! Aren't they adorable! :)

So, between school, Karate, Ballet, Speech Therapy, church, parent teacher conferences and my job we have been on the go and loving it! I am gearing up this week for 3 weeks of NOT getting my PJ Saturdays. The kids have the opportunity to do an acting class for 3 Saturdays and so I will be taking them to that rather than having my PJ Saturday! Ecrissa will have an interpreter so I am very excited for her. This should be a great learning experience and hopefully lots of fun too!
I'm a blessed girl!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!