I know it's been awhile.....

....but I'll update you later. Right now I want to reflect and remember.

October 8th 2004---The day I first landed in the nation that changed my life forever! A place that I had only planned on visiting for 10 days because the work in the orphanage would look good on my resume, the place I had never heard of before, the place that now holds a HUGE place in my heart.

Just over 6 years ago I met the two people that would forever change me! I met Jaryse and Ecrissa on October 8th and 9th respectively. Jaryse was just over 2 weeks old and he stole my heart the minute I laid my eyes on him. Ecrissa was 17 months old and was developmentally seriously delayed. By the end of my brief 10 days in I knew that I was leaving that country a changed person. I was leaving as a Mother. Becoming a Momma changed me. I never knew that I could love this much. I never knew anyone could love me in this way. I never truly understood how my parents felt about me until I looked at the faces of my Daughter and Son.

I am so thankful for that trip. I am so thankful for all that we have gone through since then. I am so thankful for God's plan for our lives. I am so thankful.

Ecrissa Danae and Jaryse James--Momma loves you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!