Halloween fun with the family!!!!

We are so lucky to be with family!!!!! I really didn't know how much we'd enjoy our time with family when I decided to move us to Michigan! It's starting to get cold (and I'm not happy about that) but the kids are having a BLAST with the FAM!!!!!!


We went trick or treating with my step sister, her kids, and my dad and step-mom on Saturday! We had so much fun! I took Ecrissa through a haunted house and she LOVED it! It was too cute when she finished, she looked at me and signed "AGAIN" with a huge smile on her face! He communication skills are getting so much better! When she saw Grandma, she signed a whole story of what happened inside the haunted house! TOO CUTE!!!!!


This is Grandma Sessions (Cookie Monster), Jaryse (Spider Man) and Ecrissa (Diva Bug)!


The kids had their most recent pediatrician appointment and I am forever amazed at how well they are doing! I am so thankful for their health and their constant advances forward.



Have a happy Halloween!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!