oops, got busy!!!!

So, we packed up my apartment, drove across the USA and landed in Nashville Michigan! It took a lot of day, little sleep and a bunch of my dad's teasing!!!!!

We are staying at my dad's for about 1 month when we will then move into our apartment in Grand Rapids. I was able to find a nice apartment near the school that I will work at and the school the kids will go to. My stuff is currently housed in my grandparent's rec room safely, but not so organized! I am not looking forward to loading all that stuff up again when we can finally move into our apartment in the beginning of September! Oh well, it's been nice staying with my dad for now!

I helped my dad with his big pole vault event and had a blast! We've had a small family dinner and that was fun! We went to a Haitian Adoption reunion and saw some friends from Haiti and met some new friends! That was AWESOME! The kids got to swim in the lake and have gone swimming in my cousins pool also!

So, needless to say, things are going well and I'm so thankful for all that we have been blessed with! I don't have any pictures because my battery charger is somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure where!!!! I've thought of trying to find it in the boxes at my Grandma's, but that may get a bit interesting!!!!

Otherwise, there will be no new pics until after September 5th!!!!!

More again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!