lots of fun in Michigan!!!


The kids have been having a blast! After being home from Haiti for 17 months, I figured most of our "firsts" have been met....I was wrong!!!!! These past couple of weeks the kids have had their first pony ride, their first ride on a lawn mower, first ride on a tractor, first time "helping grandpa fix the bike", first "camp-out in the living room with grandpa" and even time helping feed the cows at my Aunt and Uncles!!!!!! I'm slightly worried that my kids are turning "country bumpkin-ish" but it's been tons of fun!!! jk!!!! They've loved every minute of it!

We went to the zoo the other day and had a blast! The kids love the petting zoo and feeding the goats and giraffe's. Ecrissa enjoyed all of the sounds that she heard. She smiled when she heard the bald eagle make it's sound, the train whistle, and various other "zoo" sounds! What a great day of learning and fun!



Jaryse is loving being with Grandpa's (and Grandma's)! He helps my dad mow the lawn, move things, "work in the yard", and he loved helping Great Grandpa fix the bike!

I start work on Monday and I'm really looking forward to it! School starts September 7th for the kids and I'm sure within a couple of weeks we will fall into a "normal-ish" schedule and our vacation will end! I am thrilled that Grandma's, Grandpa's, cousins, Aunts and Uncle's are very close and this fun is just the beginning of more "family firsts" for my little ones!!!!! What an AWESOME life I've been blessed with!




Jaryse pole vaulting!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!