Some news from the Sessions family

In 2 weeks from today, my dad and step-mom will be flying to Cali to help us move back to Michigan.

I have accepted a physical therapy position in Grand Rapids MI and we are moving to Michigan at the end of July. Jaryse is super excited, Ecrissa seems to be beginning to understand and Momma is nervous, excited, and has a list 3 pages long of things to do in the next 2 weeks.

I do believe that this will be a good move for us. My family is there and the kids will get to be part of our family gatherings, birthdays, Thanksgiving, Easter and other holiday celebrations. I think that it's all going to be great...other than the cold and snow of course.

We'll keep ya' posted on our newest adventure as we prepare to drive across the United States from California to Michigan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!