Oh my goodness!

So much has happened, I haven't even had time to update my blog!!!!! Ok, so I have missed so much, I don't even know if i can update it all! I had a wonderful birthday and I am so thankful for all the birthday wishes and the donations to charity for my birthday! (If you didn't see it, check it out on my facebook, causes Ancheri Care, birthday wish). I am thrilled at the generosity and kindness of all who gave to Ancheri Care in the name of my birthday!

I don't know, probably by now everyone knows, but last Thurs, we got the signature from MOI for our adoption! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! We have been waiting for that particular signature for 20 months! Yes, that is not a typo, TWENTY! I am so thrilled I can hardly stand it! i went into the Embassy for the initial I-600 meeting today, and so far everything is in order and when we get our passports in our hands we can move onto the next step! Very exciting!

I did spend 5 days in LA with some wonderful friends, Reed and Allison Garwood. I was audited by the IRS and everything turned out fine. It was a bit nerve racking, but it did give me a wonderful excuse to get out of Haiti (first time in over 17 months) and to spend some time with lots of old and new friends! Reed and Allison deserve some type of Noble Peace Prize for putting up with me and all of my needs for those 4 days!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Garwoods!!!!!! If you want to see a bit about some of our adventures in LA, check out Allison's blog, www.haitibaby.blogspot.com , she was much better than I was about keeping up with blogging, Facebook and emails!!!!!!!

Well, that is the extent of my update for today! I am still catching up from my travels! I'll share more later!!!

luvs

Comments

Beth said…
Congratulations! I was (and still am) so excited when Kim posted that on her status the other day! So happy for you!!!
Pye's In Haiti said…
We are so excited for you Cheri Kay! It's about time! I am SO happy for you! Praise God from who all blessings flow! I'm glad you visiting us one last time before you go! We miss you!
Anonymous said…
Glad your Thursday meeting went well!
Anonymous said…
Oh, Cheri, I have been waiting for this amazing news since I first met you and your beautiful kids while I was at GLA. Congratulations, let the passport printing and visa approval process go smoothly for you!

Lea Lapointe

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!