Friday Night Fun!!!!

Well, we finished our first week back into our normal routine! Well, that is if there is such a thing as normal in Haiti!!! Ecrissa had a great week back at school, Jaryse is struggling with a little cough, but nothing big, and my schedule filled up right away! Friday night though, we just hung out at home! I made my grandmothers "Boiled Dinner" recipe and it was DELICIOUS!!!! Thanks of course to a couple of phone calls to my mom (cause I couldn't get ahold of grandma) to answer a couple questions!!!! Then, while that was cooking on the stove, the kids and I made cupcakes!
They love helping by stirring.......



Putting frosting on.........


And then of course EATING THEM!!!!

We then lounged around with music on and then later a movie! It was nice! We do somersaults adn stuff often in our living room, and Ecrissa has decided that she wants to learn how to do a backbend. So, a couple of weeks ago, I started teaching them how to do bridges!



Jaryse is sorta getting the idea!!!!!


But little Miss E has IT!!!! She lays down on the floor and pushes right up into a beautiful bridge!!!! Maybe the next Olympic Champion???????? :) I am just amazed at her everyday! When she was a baby I wasn't sure what her functional abilities would be! Here she is, a forward rolling, backbending, hoola-hooping amazing 5 year old little girl! Thank you Jesus for protecting this little Angel!





Comments

Jessica said…
i LOVE LOVE LOVE ecrissa's hair in puffs :) and i never did get to see her hoola-hooping so you must post a video!
give them both a hug for me! :)
Dana Michelle said…
These pictures are SO adorable!! They've grown up so much I can't even believe it! I miss you Cheri Kay )=

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!