We are still alive and kickin'

Oh my goodness!!!! The kids and I have put the miles (or kilometers as my car measures them) on this past month!! WE have been to Jacmel twice, Aux Cayes for a week and then DesChappelles for a week! Whew! We are finally home for a few days, although, it's time to do therapy again in Jacmel, so it won't be long and we'll be traveling down there again!

We are all doing well. Ecrissa has been an amazingly good girl. She has tolerated all of the traveling so well, she has obeyed and is using her signs and just being such a good girl! Jaryse is healing well from his surgery. He is back to his normal rambunctous little self and I am amazed. It's so nice to have that behind us!!!!

I am hangin' in there. The work that we did in Deschappelles was really awesome. I spent a week at the Albert Schweitzer Hospital teaching, presenting and doing therapy. I really had a good time and felt very welcomed and well received. I am thrilled to be able to share my skills with others. I am sad though, because I was so busy with the kids and the teaching that I didn't get any pictures. As I was driving home, I realized that I did not take one picture while I was there. What a bummer! I guess I'll have to try to go back!

It's very hot here this week and since we don't have any traveling to do, the kids and I are taking it easy, they are spending some time in the pool and we are all trying to take a nap a day! I don't have alot of days where I get to hang around the house, so today and tomorrow, I am taking full advantage! It looks like we'll be traveling back to Jacmel either this weekend or early next week, so I'm resting up!!!

I'll be better about posting updates now that I am where I have somewhat more reliable internet and electricity!

luvs and hugs from Haiti~CK and the munchkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!