Ecrissa has ANOTHER new accomplishment

Well, "PT Mom" gets quite excited when little Ecrissa attempts and accomplishes new physical tasks! This one is on a two-wheeeled bike with training wheels. I bought the little bike earlier this week, thinking that I would help her figure out how to ride it and it would probably take some time for her not to be scared since her balance isn't all that great still. I figured that Jaryse would jump on and have no difficulties. Well, I had my kids confused this time! Jaryse was scared and nervous and continues to not feel confident enough to pedal complete rotations with the pedals, but Ecrissas jumped on and rode away!!!!! I was completely shocked and thrilled!!!! She loves her new bike and her Momma is very proud of her!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!