What a Busy Week.....

It has been a fun and busy week! On Sunday, September 23rd, my 'baby' turned 3! We had a pool party with other missionary friends and had a feast with hamburgers and cake! Jaryse had a great time and he loved opening his presents and listening to people sing "happy birthday" to him! He was dancing around and singing with them! He blew out his candle and loved the noise makers that Shelley bought for him and the other kids! I can't believe my baby is three! But, if you ask him, he's either 2 or 4! He has to be reminded that he is 3!

On that same day, my friend Mia came to Haiti! It is such a blessing to have her here! Jaryse felt special that she was here for his birthday and Ecrissa is really benefiting from all of Mia's gifts! Mia has experience with behaviour therapy, is fluent in sign language and just finished with Occupational therapy school. So, we have put her to work with little Miss Ecrissa! Mia has been going to school with Ecrissa to help the teacher learn ways to combat Ecrissa's behaviour issues in the classroom and helping teach all of us some sign language. She also set up a home program for learning language with Ecrissa that of course I have to continue once Mia leaves! YIKES! Please pray for me and my patience and even more for poor Ecrissa who has to spend 2 extra hours a day learning sign language and practicing her language skills with MOMMY!!!!!!!

Needless to say, the last 4 days have been full of wonderful blessings with my friend Mia here and the celebration of the wonderful little life of my baby boy Jaryse!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!