BIG NEWS!!!!!!


OH my goodness friends!  Please excuse any grammatical errors or lack of detail in this post! It is CHUCK full of crazy exciting news and I've been shaking with excitement the last 4 days.

So, China was closed for a National Holiday for about a week, about a week ago.  They re-opened last Thursday-ish (Nov. 8).  With the time change and them being almost a day ahead of us (well, 12 hours) I get confused what day it is! LOL!  Anyway, Since they opened things have been FLYING!  I kept thinking, "oh, I need to tell my friends on my blog", but before I could, another amazing thing would happen!

So, here's the deal friends, long story short.......We are going to China!!!!!  Yep, in less than 4 days we received our Article 5 pickup, Travel Approval, a Visa Appointment at the Consulate and have purchased tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This baby girl is coming HOME!!!!

We are leaving for China on Nov. 7 and will return Nov. 19th with the newest member of our family!!  I am amazed!  The kids are excited and full of questions and our amazing friend Amy who is going with us is ready and excited!!!!!

Can you believe it!  I have so many emotions right now, I can hardly even make a complete thought! I am excited and scared all at the same time!  I am full of wonder and questions.  I am desperate to know my new daughter and yet fearful that I will not be all that she deserves.  I am ready to fly to China and yet I'm petrified to fly to China! LOL!  I have watched God move mountains for both of my adoptions.  One, was the slowest process I could imagine, with mountains moving after much prayer and fasting and refining and this one is faster than I ever would have imagined with mountains moving before I even knew they were in my way!  Oh what lessons I have learned through both processes!  This time, I am in AWE of God's provision.  I try not to be anxious as I can see each day that He has this all worked out before I even know what needs to be worked out!

The biggest thing I am giving to him is our finances.  He has provided so much so far!  The adoption fees are mostly paid for.  The travel fees are not. I am trusting that He will take care of those as well. We are in the process now of making those travel plans, airline tickets purchased.  We still need hotels, a train from Nanchung (where she is) to Guangzghou (where we have the Visa appointment at the consulate) and car travel to and from the various appointments that are required and from Guangzghou to Hong Kong where we will depart to come home.  Will you consider helping us make this trip as smooth as possible?  Will you help bring Dahlia Jane home.  Home to a place where she will get to learn what it means to be loved by a family.  A family that loves her for who she is. A family that will give her the sign language and the deaf culture that she deserves. A family that has an amazing group of people that surround and love us.  I am so thankful for all of you!!!!

https://www.gofundme.com/fromhaititochina


Loves always
Cheri Kay and kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!