In my dreams.........

I had sweet dreams of my Dahlia Jane last night!
I had dreams of meeting her. I had dreams of her walking to me with her arms out towards me. I had dreams of holding her, hugging her and seeing her sweet face in person!


She has no idea how much we already love her and I cannot wait to hold her in my arms and show her the love that she deserves.  

On another note, God answers prayers! Haha!  That is an understatement huh!!!???  :)  So, I have been planning to travel to China by myself with both Ecrissa and Jaryse. Meaning of course, that I'd travel to China with 2 kids by myself and home with 3 (two of which are deaf!).  I have envisioned quite the trip with just me and the three kids....can you picture it! LOL!!!  

Well, I am so thankful for the love and support that God provides!  He has made a way for me to have some extra hands! My friend, Amy Smith, is planning on joining me and the kids to China to bring home Dahlia!  Amy is in ASL interpreter!  So, when I say extra hands, I mean EXTRA HANDS to sign!!!!!  YAY!!!!!  Can you believe it!  I will have an extra set of signing hands for my girls!  This is going to be such a blessing!  Not only will I have a friend and companion on the trip, I'll have an amazing interpreter that is super skilled!  This is an amazing blessing to me and my family! Pray for Amy.....she is will be with this crazy family for 14 days!!!!! LOL!!!!!  I have tried to be fully honest about what she is getting herself into! LOL!

Ok, update on the TAG THE BAG competition!  As of right now, after the weekend of donations, here are the standings:

Leading the way is......Ecrissa!   Jaryse is in second place and Momma is in last :(  I can't believe I'm losing!  Ok, I can!  The kids are way cooler than their mom! LOL!!!

Have a wonderful Monday my friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!