BEST EMAIL So far!!!!!!!

Friends, God answers prayers!!!!!!  And, when He answers them, He answers in a BIG way!!!!

This morning, before I even got out of bed, I prayed.  I asked God to please give me news about our baby.  To please have her papers ready to be matched with mine. That the office that processes her file, will release it to be officially matched with an adoptive family.

YOU GUYS! That happened!  And, not only did THAT happen, our file was pre-approved and her file is now LOCKED with ours!!!!!!!!


I am officially on my way to being a momma to a beautiful little girl from China!  I so wish I could share her amazing little face, but I have signed a privacy agreement.  I can't wait to share her with the world.  But, for now, just trust me!  She is preciously made in the image of our Lord and she is perfect!

She will be 17 months old this week and is profoundly deaf!  We are so excited to give her an amazing big sister who is deaf and an awesome big brother who can sign!  We cannot wait to bring her home!

Please pray for the rest of the process to go smoothly and that the finances needed to complete the adoption will come.  IF you are interested in helping us bring her home, you can safely donate at our GoFundMe page!

http://www.gofundme.com/fromhaititochina

Thank you so much for your love, prayers and support!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!