Terrible, Horrible, No good, very bad day......

This is what I was having 3 years ago today....UNTIL...in the midst of tears.......I received a call from the woman processing our adoption. What did she have to say? She said "we got the signature!!!!!" I couldn't believe it! After 20 months of waiting for this ONE signature, we were finally on our way to getting passports for the kids! I was in shock! This day means so much to me! Not only was it something that I had been waiting for for a long time, it was also another one of God's lessons and promises come true. I had been involved in a Bible study and realized just a few days prior, that although I was praying for this signature, I didn't really believe that it would happen. I didn't really pray as if God would answer this prayer. I was saying the words, but I wasn't trusting that God was big enough to come through for me. During this Bible study, I realized this. I repented IMMEDIATELY! Apologizing to God for not believing in Him. I immediately began praying with full trust that God could and would come through for us. Just 4 days later I got the call! Talk about a Miracle!!!!

I remember this lesson frequently. I remember that God is bigger than anything and if I believe in Him and remember that HE CAN and HE WILL, then my prayers are not in vain and He will answer in perfect timing! Thank you Lord for the 2 beautiful blessings that you have allowed me to parent!





















Comments

Dixie Bickel said…
God was always in control, it is just hard to see from the depths of the valleys sometimes! Look how he put us together and then paved the way to get your adoption finished! Not without trials even there at the end. But who said God would make it easy for you? He just said he would be our strength and carry us through the hard times! Love you and glad you are doing well! Dixie
Pye's In Haiti said…
I can't believe it's been 3 years! So happy for you and your family Cheri! Though we are still praying you all will come on down and visit us again sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!