Summer is flllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying by!!!!

And so was someone else!





Yep! That tiny little speck at the top of the first picture is my little dare devil doing the Rip Cord with her Grandpa and Cousin at Michigan's Adventure last weekend! She is afraid of NOTHING!!!!!!!!! She went up there and free-fell 180 feet and LOVED every minute of it!!!!!!


She loved all the big roller coasters and even kept her hands high in the air, all the while giggling and laughing hysterically!!!! Before the ride was even completed she was looking at me signing more and again with a huge smile on her face!!! It was so fun riding these rides with her. She had me laughing and laughing the whole day!



Jaryse had an awesome time too! He rode the bumper cars multiple times (I think 4 or 5!), the little go-carts, the big go-carts with me, and any other "driving" ride he could possibly ride! He was all about the cars and driving! He is still to little to go on the big roller coasters and truth be told, that is just fine with him! He was happy drive all the different kinds of cars and to ride the train through the park 3 times! (He is not my dare devil, but he sure is cute!)


We also got to be a part of the Haitian Adoption Reunion here in West Michigan 2 weeks ago! SUPER FUN! We met many families with children of all ages adopted from Haiti. The kids had a blast meeting new friends and so did I!








We are down to just a few weeks left of our summer. I was sorta hoping that the summer would never end, but alas, it will. I am so grateful for the time that I've had to be with my kids this summer and the fun that we've had with friends and family! We are definetly blessed!

Comments

wannabe said…
Sounds like fun, cheri! I wouldn't dare do the rip cord thing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Processing adoption!