Grandma and Grandpa are here (and a small surprise!)

Jaryse and Ecrissa and happy to report that their Grandma and Grandpa Holton have arrived in Haiti!!!!! This is the first time that my parents have ever been to Haiti, and therefore the first time that they have ever met my kids!!!! It is definetly a fun time!!!! My mom and step-dad arrived yesterday afternoon and will be here until Saturday!! We are very very excited to have them here!!!! They went to the school today and met Ecrissa's teacher and saw the school where we spend most of our time. They also had the experience of driving around Port au Prince today!!!! That is always an experience to be written about!!!!!

We are going to Jacmel tomorrow to show them the pretty side of Haiti! We'll do our best to share pictures with you over the next couple of days!!!!


Are you wondering about the surprise yet???? Well, we got news today that..... it is confirmed.... our papers were released from the courts and we have moved onto the next office!!!! I am so excited!!!!! After almost 8 months of waiting for this, we have finally moved onto the next step! I wish I knew how much longer it will be, but I don't! I am just grateful for the small successes!!!! Thank you for your continued prayers and support! We love you all!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Umm, CK........Jaryse's hair is way too cute!!! You changed your room around, I like it...!!How did the trip to Jacmel go?? Did you parents enjoy being in Haiti???? They must be in love with your lil beauties :) like DUH.....who wouldn't be!!

Popular posts from this blog

H E A L T H

Overwhelmed with gratitude!

Art, Ecrissa, and her friend!!!